Skip to content
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to complete your health assessment form and take time to relax in our tranquil surroundings before your treatment.
- Arriving late will shorten the time of your treatment.
- Please give four hours’ cancellation notice on individual treatments, and 24 hours’ notice on packages, otherwise 50% of the price may be charged to your account.
- Please notify our spa receptionists of any existing medical conditions. Guests who have high blood pressure, heart conditions, allergies, who are pregnant or have any other medical complications are advised to consult a doctor before reserving treatments.
- Please note that the spa is unsuitable for babies and small children, unless receiving treatment, as we try to ensure that all our guests benefit from the peaceful atmosphere.
- Smoking and the use of mobile phones is not permitted in the spa.
- We recommend that you leave all jewellery in your room before coming to the spa.
- For men: please shave prior to all facial treatments to ensure that maximum results are achieved. • We recommend that you do not sunbathe after any oil treatments.
- All treatments will be charged to your room and will appear on your account upon check-out.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.